The engineering team at Fishry is looking for software engineers to develop next-generation shopping experiences and the simplest way to sell anything on the web.
Engineers at Fishry are dedicated to creating the most seamless, integrated product possible. We firmly believe that design is not merely “how it looks” but “how it works.” With this in mind, Fishry is seeking passionate, entrepreneurial engineers comfortable with a multidisciplinary approach to shipping new products.
- Work on our ‘Admin’ and ‘Storefront’ build on Angular
- Contribute and update global components and modules to be used throughout the system
- Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. automated testing, code reviews, and writing beautiful pragmatic code)
- A sincere commitment to crafting readable and reliable code
It'd be great if you have experience with:
- Experience with Typescript or eager to learn
- Strong experience of Angular 2+ concepts (Component architecture, service/data binding, Immutable code, state management, single page routing, web security, etc).
- Good experience of tooling used in frontend development (npm, webpack, gulp).
- Strong at HTML5, CSS3, SCSS.