What You’ll Do:
- Building maintainable and scalable CSS.
- Working in a cross-discipline environment with designers and other developers to produce and vet ideas and prototype early concepts.
- Deep dives in specific client-side areas, for example, animations, performance, accessibility.
- Building applications that are responsive, performant, and accessible.
- Collaborating with other disciplines across engineering, UX, and Product to help develop front-end solutions to merchant problems.
- Being an advocate throughout the company for great UX.
Your Professional Profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Fresh graduate or 1 year of working experience in building web apps/themes.
- Proficiency in bootstrap / material / LESS / SASS.
- Exposure to RESTful API.
- An ability to multi-task and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment with accuracy and timeliness.